Football season is BACK! However, it's not enough. It's never enough! Fill in the gaps between big games with Blood Bowl League!!
Dates: Every Thursday night starting at 6:30pm (Sept 14th-Oct 19th), plus a week for Playoffs
One Time League Entry: $5
1st: 50% of the overall League entries in Store Credit.
2nd: 30% of the overall League entries in Store Credit.
Best Painted Team: 20% of the overall League entries in Store Credit.
1. Each player selects one team to use over the course of the League. Individual units skills improve over the course of the League.
2. Each player gets two League Games per week.
3. Players can't play the same opponent more than once each week.
4. League Matches may only be played on location and only on Thursdays (preferably after 6:30pm)
5. Players do not have to play each week, but it is the only way to occur League Points.
6. League Points are earned as follows: Wins = 4 points, Draws = 2 points, Loss = 1 point.
7. Matches must be reported to Robert Beumel to be scored.
8. Top Four teams at then end of six weeks make the Playoffs.
Learn to play in store or at: https://www.bloodbowl.com/how-to-play/